Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what 3 teams will go down

what 3 teams will go down

• Total voters

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Blackpool and Wigan are gone. Millwall will join them. Anyone who finishes below any of them is clearly too shit to be in the Championship.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I think it's this illusion of "we played well, how did we lose" that's going to result in us sitting there April 30th and going "we were never that bad this year, how did we go down?".

IMO obviously, hope I'm just being negative. Can see Blackpool joining us and Wigan making a great escape and condemning Leeds.

The only certainty is Blackpool, I'd put the Wall next but I think Wigan will still go on a run. Could be a real shocker like Leeds. Alas I still see us needing points in the final weeks, particularly with the lack of work replacing Darren Bent :(

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Leeds Utd and Bolton Wanderers,prefered choice as long as BHA are not the third. Leeds will never shake-off the Revie era,as for Bolton well Lennon sums it up in one,plus Phil 'no relegation' Gartside.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
probably the 3 that are there now

other than that,maybe Wigan catching Charlton

wouldn't rule out Cardiff either

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
cant see past the current 3. Millwall looks in touch but you have to look at goal difference to see a poor side.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We took one point off Blackpool and managed to lose at home to Millwall so I find it hard to see us picking up enough points to stay up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are in with a very good shout of being one of the 3, having only won one home game in three against the teams below us and having gained one point in two games against the divisions whipping boys.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Expect it to be the same three that are in those positions now. Blackpool are long gone, Malky hasn't managed to turn Wigan road yet (although same could be said of Hughton), and Millwall are a very poor team.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Who'd have thunk that the Millwall and Rotherham aways would have increased significance?

ddd.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here