Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal looks like he may have some fire in his belly

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Came on for his debut (v Forest) and suddenly there seemed to be some passion in midfield.

From first glance, I reckon this bloke could keep us up.

Thank you for reading.

Regards
TID

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looked good, I think he may be injured now though :down:

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Looked good, I think he may be injured now though :down:

Really hope he's not injured. I was watching his body language today, esp when he gave the ball away with his first touch, and he was apologising to everyone. Looks like a real team player.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Well if he isn't the answer then we're still short of a leader on the pitch and that ultimately could end up being our biggest downfall this season. Fingers crossed he is the answer.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
He was unlucky at the end as well. Looks like a real box to box midfielder. Will replace holla long term I think although away could see him holla and ince.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I wondered if he injured himself too. Hope not. For anyone who wasn't there here's a synopsis of his performance.

Came on. Immediately demanded the ball in an intelligent position. First pass went astray and apologies all round. Chased back when he lost it. Controlled spinning ball in the air dead with the top of his foot. Sprayed wonder pass with outside of foot. Scored. Went down under heavy challenge.

Very, very impressed, but of course he only manged nine minutes. Could be the new Vicente one way or another???

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Appeared to have desire, leadership and wanted to get the ball forward wont fit into our team of "nice" guys.

I was still too amazed seeing Danny Holla break in to a run (while being subbed) to notice what his replacement did

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I was still too amazed seeing Danny Holla break in to a run (while being subbed) to notice what his replacement did

Good to see him run off rather than waste any time by walking off, showed more awareness than Colunga when he was sent off. Thought he had a reasonable game today.

Good to see him run off rather than waste any time by walking off, showed more awareness than Colunga when he was sent off. Thought he had a reasonable game today.

Set pieces fine obviously. His work around the pitch - seriously he makes Gary Dicker look like Usain Bolt

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Set pieces fine obviously. His work around the pitch - seriously he makes Gary Dicker look like Usain Bolt

Clearly not blessed with pace but he's not there for that, he's been playing well of late, breaking up the play and keeping the ball moving. We've looked a lot better with him and Ince holding.

I think Ince has done a decent job, and Holla has ridden the coat-tails a bit.

Kayal I'm hoping will offer us more energy and creativity

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Clearly not blessed with pace but he's not there for that, he's been playing well of late, breaking up the play and keeping the ball moving. We've looked a lot better with him and Ince holding.

One word: pedestrian. We've got ince who likes a tackle. Holla as the second holding midfielder makes us very bland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here