Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Das when you need him?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Was standing outside the club shop chatting about the England game and this very strange wannabe danny dyer stops and shouts at us...." We're forest, we do what we want". " ...and then. "Come on"

We both looked at him and his mate and laughed. There were three of the local constabulary stood about 5 yards away pissing themselves laughing at this complete numpty. He uttered a few expletives and slunk off.

Seemly there had been a bit of fisticuffs at brighton station so they were all rather excitable . A Few of the guys around us said that there were forest fans wanting to fight with anyone they could.

It was like being back in the 70's! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Btw. We are going down!

Jan 30, 2008
Was standing outside the club shop chatting about the England game and this very strange wannabe danny dyer stops and shouts at us...." We're forest, we do what we want". " ...and then. "Come on"

We both looked at him and his mate and laughed. There were three of the local constabulary stood about 5 yards away pissing themselves laughing at this complete numpty. He uttered a few expletives and slunk off.

Seemly there had been a bit of fisticuffs at brighton station so they were all rather excitable . A Few of the guys around us said that there were forest fans wanting to fight with anyone they could.

It was like being back in the 70's! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Btw. We are going down!
nothing like calling it on outside the ground and Brighton station ,obviously had to much Ale:angel:
regards
DR

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I had two Forest daytrippers in the seats in front of us in WSU.....one gave it some beans after the 1-1 goal, at which point I reminded him where he was, and where he should have been,.... he didn't move a muscle for the other goals.......I was kind of disappointed..... I was in the mood for some verbals at that point.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
To be fair Forrest fans have always seemed ok to me ......bit smug after yesterday but who could blame them after their smash and grab at the Amex .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here