Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When was the last time we played as badly as...

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Forest did today, and took all 3 points.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
They were poor. We were unlucky in spells. We have hit the woodwork 3 times and were the better side.
Biggest game changer I think was conseeding so quickly. Forest were there for the taking if we had held on till half time. Instead they got their tails up a bit.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
They were poor. We were unlucky in spells. We have hit the woodwork 3 times and were the better side.
Biggest game changer I think was conseeding so quickly. Forest were there for the taking if we had held on till half time. Instead they got their tails up a bit.

Agree entirely. They offered so very little. Forest looked like a team on the way down, we looked like a team devoid of any ideas for how to break them down and then hold a lead (as has been the case all season)

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

It's this but we had clear chances and didn't take them: early Dunk and late Tex headers stand out.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Forest certainly had their fair share of luck today, One of the main factors was the ref failing to book either of the players for the fouls on March and LuaLua, saving them both from walking a tightrope for well over an hour. In fact now I think about it how many times did the ref get in the way and slow our game down? At one point he even ran across LuaLua causing him to take a touch and not shoot when he had sight of goal.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I can only imagine how the team feel tonight. We were entitled to a full three points instead nothing to show for a positive and encouraging display.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Forest were a poor side. We were very unlucky .on most other days those shots that hit the woodwork would have gone in. We dominated the game 65 to 35 .Ince was brilliant today.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

First half, yes - second we were absolutely awful & they (consequently, probably) got better

Last edited:

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Teams lacking quality where it matters struggle and that's us. Forrest just had more where it counted and we were lacking.

We will only stay up if there are 3 worse teams than us. Squad is lacking real quality in the positions that matter.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not going to get disheartened by todays events as were blindingly unlucky however these things happen.

What worried me more than anything was the vast exodus after the 3rd goal, next season come what may division wise the fan base will shrink big time.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
against forest when we won in injury time 1-0 when Buckley scored

:lol: Exactly that.

If there was ever a post worthy of a, "thread closed" finish then that was it. Post #2 as well, which made it even more worthy.

In the same season we somehow came away with a draw up at their place too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here