• stockdale

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • walton

Votes: 157 74.4%

• Total voters

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bloody drop Stockdale. We controlled the 1st half; Forrest had no belief until that gifted equaliser.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Walton without a shadow of a doubt here.

It's time now for him to be given the green shirt, full stop and end of.

Dec 29, 2011
We need to change more than Stockdale. Greer and Dunk are too comfortable at centre back. Both Hughes and Halford are qualify CBs, we should be giving at least one of them a chance.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Walton did nothing wrong earlier in the season, Stockdale has been shaky recently think it's time to show him his position in the first XI isn't guaranteed. Awful decision for the 1st goal which gave Forest a huge boost in a half we dominated.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'm a fan of Stockdale, but that was a calamity today. Give him a few games out and let Walton have his turn, that mistake hurt us at a crucial time.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Walton must get a game now surely

Even the forest fans were singing ... Dodgy keeper.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Stockdale. Walton is a good young 'keeper but I don't think it's right to throw him in at the deep end. Besides, Stockdale looks like a 'keeper with no belief in his back four so unless the players in front of him change, mistakes will continue to happen.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I don't trust Stockdale in key moments, of which there are at least a few each game, but Walton is too young to be thrown in as of yet. Stockdale has cost us games a few times already, so his signing has been a real disappointment.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bit knee jerk, isn't it? Not long ago consensus on here seemed to be that he was doing very well after a dodgy start. I'd be quite happy to see Walton in goal for us, but I don't think it's time to drop Stockdale. Haven't seen the goals today, obviously, so can't comment - but the BBC did say that the first goal went through the wall, which suggests he can't have been responsible for that one; not if the wall didn't do its job.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here