Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC did not play today, so who.......

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

are the numpties going to blame today?

Surely JFC must have had some influence?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Yeah and Tex was superb and hit the post with a great effort, MILES better player.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Tex was decent, and, unusually for him, got better as the game went on.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Yeah and Tex was superb and hit the post with a great effort, MILES better player.

Tex isn't ours though and I'd rather JFC wasn't either.

What to do?

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London
Lua-Lua, according to the guy behind me. "GET ON THE ****ING WING WHERE YOU ARE MEANT TO BE" he repeatedly bellowed.

I genuinely think he felt Kaz should be following his instructions, rather than Hughton's.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
JFC has a run of bad games, and some people moan about him being out of his depth and offering us very little when he plays.

The second I saw he wasn't in the starting XI I wondered how long it would take some utter bellends to make a shitty attention seeking thread on here if we didn't win. Turns out it was less than 10 minutes. Jesus, It's almost like you were hoping we lost today so you could act a grade A* prick.

I'm not anti-JFC but he's been poor recently, and people are well within their rights to think he's been pony lately. You might not agree with their opinions, but Jesus H Christ.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
JFC has a run of bad games, and some people moan about him being out of his depth and offering us very little when he plays.

The second I saw he wasn't in the starting XI I wondered how long it would take some utter bellends to make a shitty attention seeking thread on here if we didn't win. Turns out it was less than 10 minutes. Jesus, It's almost like you were hoping we lost today so you could act a grade A* prick.

I'm not anti-JFC but he's been poor recently, and people are well within their rights to think he's been pony lately. You might not agree with their opinions, but Jesus H Christ.
This

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

There were threads started calling for him never to play for the Albion ever again, dozens of Twitter comments and texts sent into Radio Sussex all saying that we lose when JFC is playing. It was a lot more than some people.
So here's a thread to redress the balance.

D

Deleted member 2719

Of course I didn't want to lose today but I am fed up with the individual critism that has been mouthed by some and copied by most. The lack of respect of what is a promising youngster amazes me.
Maybe we should just get off the back of the players that have been picked by the manager that's all knob face.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
I must admit I always thought it was JFC that was the problem but now I have seen the light, it's stockdale and jfc shat a waste of money , would prefer Casper in goal please

D

Deleted member 2719

There were threads started calling for him never to play for the Albion ever again, dozens of Twitter comments and texts sent into Radio Sussex all saying that we lose when JFC is playing. It was a lot more than some people.
So here's a thread to redress the balance.

And all done in the best possible taste.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here