Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Even the Special one couldn't sort out this shit

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I think we are beyond help whoever is in charge - Thank god Huddersfield are winning at Millwall or is this just prolonging the inevitable?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
People like you two both amaze and piss me off in equal measure.

Jan 30, 2008
I think we are beyond help whoever is in charge - Thank god Huddersfield are winning at Millwall or is this just prolonging the inevitable?
Was going to the game today but at 1.30pm had a reality check ,not sure how much they were charging for a pay on the day ticket but surfice to say I'm quids in , sounded same old same old on the radio ,am I a bad fan:rolleyes:
regards
DR

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Was going to the game today but at 1.30pm had a reality check ,not sure how much they were charging for a pay on the day ticket but surfice to say I'm quids in , sounded same old same old on the radio ,am I a bad fan:rolleyes:
regards
DR

Not sure whether you're a bad fan or not, but I do think you're a wan k er if that helps :thumbsup:

Diablo

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Does seem like Ipswich, Arsenal was a blip....Seems after defeats at bottom team and today normality has resumed...It really does seem with many games to go as if we are fighting Millwall for third relegation spot..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here