Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Need a Jamie doing on a scammer

Dec 29, 2011
No luck I'm afraid. Email address are pretty much disposable, it'd be really hard to find the person behind one and be sure about it. If you have a website or something to go off it'd be a lot easier.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
email address only I've got : muphycambell@gmail.com
Can any of you guys help get info on this person who is running a puppy scam

Is he located in the states?

CRUSH is a very Special Akita Puppies For Good Homes New

Type Sell / Offered

Advertiser An Individual

Local Bolling AFB, District of Columbia, United States

Published 22/12/2013 18:57:10

Ago 58 week(s)

Name: muphycambell

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Is he located in the states?

CRUSH is a very Special Akita Puppies For Good Homes New

Type Sell / Offered

Advertiser An Individual

Local Bolling AFB, District of Columbia, United States

Published 22/12/2013 18:57:10

Ago 58 week(s)

Name: muphycambell

Are you sure he's not selling congressmen? They're always for sale!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Emailed him with a little fishing expedition. If he's a scammer he'll reply.

What's he done though ? and what do you want from him ?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
The "puppy scam" is a fairly common one. Usually originate in west Africa. Not a lot you can do but "play" with him.

The US details are either faked or hacked. He'll want payment by Western Union or Moneygram!

The consolation is that he won't -really- be running a puppy farm.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
He's a scammer.
I sent him
I have sent the second payment and used the same question/answer as the first payment.

he replied
could pls email with all the payment details let me confirm ?

So we have his interest, now to reel him in.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Sorry James, I don't understand, the Q/A are as before and the Transfer number is what I sent you. I was worried that the same thing had happened as before when you didn't collect the money.
I have to tell you I'm really looking forward to getting this reject going and so are our investing members.

Let's see if he's greedy or twitchy

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Emailed him with a little fishing expedition. If he's a scammer he'll reply.

What's he done though ? and what do you want from him ?

I'm looking for a puppy, he tried to say he's selling due to his wife dying and the line he's pretty much copied a scam I found on the net. Some things he emailed didn't sound right so I just did some googling.
I'm looking for a puppy for my wife as she wants a little playmate for our westie, but also she's very down at the moment as she lost her mum last week to MRSA contracted while in the RSCH.
Here is where I found the scam he is using

www.bbb.org/blog/2013/08/bbb-alerts-consumers-to-online-puppy-scams/

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'm looking for a puppy, he tried to say he's selling due to his wife dying and the line he's pretty much copied a scam I found on the net. Some things he emailed didn't sound right so I just did some googling.
I'm looking for a puppy for my wife as she wants a little playmate for our westie, but also she's very down at the moment as she lost her mum last week to MRSA contracted while in the RSCH.
Here is where I found the scam he is using

www.bbb.org/blog/2013/08/bbb-alerts-consumers-to-online-puppy-scams/

NCDL is very near you, and it will mean giving a dog another chance, but probably will not be a puppy though

mrsturbo89

Jan 17, 2016
I recently fell victim to this awful person

Hello I live in California. On Friday Jan 15 2016 I was robbed $900. I came in contact w with a so-called breeder and pet delivery service I did two separate transactions through MoneyGram one for 400 the other for 500. Dentist person tells me that the delivery will be delayed till Saturday morning on January 16th which was Saturday morning he called me. Now he needed $1,500 to proceed that's when I knew something was wrong I told him that I wanted my money back all he did was give us the runaround and refused to return money I looked up this person's email address and he does this for a living he had people wire him money through MoneyGram for pets that obviously don't exist he has many different pads and he has scammed people all over the US I have this persons email address phone numbers that he used to contact me and one of them I know is in Alabama I can send you his information I would like to find this person because like I said he took $900 from me and my husband and we would like that money back I will also be contacting Maryland police department that is where one of the transactions was picked up the other transaction was picked up in Columbia Washington names used are Murphy or Muphy Cambell, Jamie Suh or Franklin Lum phone numbers used 205)538-0163 where he actually called me from 503)298-4613 where he only txt from emails used are muphycambell@gmail.com this is how I found all his pet ads and this is where he last emailed me from trying to sell me an akita that I responded to as if I was interested to make him contact me..he uses stories about his son being I'll or his wife dying he moved etc the other email is petsexpeesshomedeliverycourierservice@outlook.com which he used to pass as a courier and send me information of where and how to send payment. Please help find this person ...thank you

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Hello I live in California. On Friday Jan 15 2016 I was robbed $900. I came in contact w with a so-called breeder and pet delivery service I did two separate transactions through MoneyGram one for 400 the other for 500. Dentist person tells me that the delivery will be delayed till Saturday morning on January 16th which was Saturday morning he called me. Now he needed $1,500 to proceed that's when I knew something was wrong I told him that I wanted my money back all he did was give us the runaround and refused to return money I looked up this person's email address and he does this for a living he had people wire him money through MoneyGram for pets that obviously don't exist he has many different pads and he has scammed people all over the US I have this persons email address phone numbers that he used to contact me and one of them I know is in Alabama I can send you his information I would like to find this person because like I said he took $900 from me and my husband and we would like that money back I will also be contacting Maryland police department that is where one of the transactions was picked up the other transaction was picked up in Columbia Washington names used are Murphy or Muphy Cambell, Jamie Suh or Franklin Lum phone numbers used 205)538-0163 where he actually called me from 503)298-4613 where he only txt from emails used are muphycambell@gmail.com this is how I found all his pet ads and this is where he last emailed me from trying to sell me an akita that I responded to as if I was interested to make him contact me..he uses stories about his son being I'll or his wife dying he moved etc the other email is petsexpeesshomedeliverycourierservice@outlook.com which he used to pass as a courier and send me information of where and how to send payment. Please help find this person ...thank you
What a first post. Spammer!

mrsturbo89

Jan 17, 2016
He's very aware I'm looking for him I leave him messages he knows I filed
..I suggest u do the same and let him know.
.hopefully we catch this guy aand get our money back

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Haha great response. On topic it seems WesternUnion and MoneyGram are a scammers haven, what's the advantage of these services?

No (minimal) paper trail.
Easy money laundering.
Send benefits back home without a trace.
Big in many African and Asian countries where people don't have Internet Banking.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here