Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crucial february.

Diablo

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
After Ipswich and Arsenal thought we`d turned corner...Was Blackpool a blip or normality resumed. Feb the shortest month we have six league games.Forest H,Cardiff A,Sheffield A,Birmingham H,Leeds H, Bolton A .... How many points do we need to push up table..How many points can we realistally expect...I think seven as minimum required...anything above eight would be great.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
After Ipswich and Arsenal thought we`d turned corner...Was Blackpool a blip or normality resumed. Feb the shortest month we have six league games.Forest H,Cardiff A,Sheffield A,Birmingham H,Leeds H, Bolton A .... How many points do we need to push up table..How many points can we realistally expect...I think seven as minimum required...anything above eight would be great.

Realistically we can get at least a pt from each so i would be happy with 9pts and i think we need that as a minimum to

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Some tricky away fixtures there, but the home ones all look winnable - but don't expect to win all three, it just doesn't work like that. I think Blackpool was a blip, but just because we've turned a corner that doesn't mean we're world beaters just yet. I think eight points (two wins and two draws) is about par for our February fixtures, which should take us a bit nearer safety; any more than eight would be a bonus.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Think we will get two two wins out of that lot. Cardif and Leeds and a draw against Birmingham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here