Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Wales v England - The Great Egg Chase

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Come on England and all this lights and theatre is shit, national anthems then game on please

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Come on England and all this lights and theatre is shit, national anthems then game on please
I'm not normally a believer of fans/atmosphere affecting players (of any sport) but I'd be amazed if the England team weren't feeling a little less confident after all that.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'm not normally a believer of fans/atmosphere affecting players (of any sport) but I'd be amazed if the England team weren't feeling a little less confident after all that.

What some lights and smoke machines? It's a ****ing rugby match for **** sake not a nightclub if that effects them we have no hope.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good start!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3 - 0 Wales

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
A number of the Welsh team werent singing, did they not know the words of their song. At least all our players sung the national anthem of the uk.

Well I'd like to see YOU sing that thing BG.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
A number of the Welsh team werent singing, did they not know the words of their song. At least all our players sung the national anthem of the uk.
Isn't focussing on national anthem singing (or not in this instance) a bit like the odd handshake furore we have to endure as football fans every now and again?

A talking point but ultimately irrelevant to the actual match.

Edit; Welsh try. Bugger.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jesus poor start for England

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Once a year (when we lose) I hate living in wales......this sadly will be one of them! already I'm getting abusive texts!! even from my daughter :( (she was born here!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here