Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best guest pie in Amex Era ?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012
1.Chilli
2.Spicy Dutch Meatball pie (for Kuipers testimonial)
3.(controversial choice) Mince, Bacon and Cheese from last month.

Tomorrow for Forest its "Spicy Chilli" which i believe is an *all new* guest pie and it could even topple Chilli off the top spot given I assume its spicier than chilli. which would be rather good. .

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yep the chilli pie is very good, but my vote must go to the chicken balti, which although a regular now, started life as a guest pie in the season the Amex opened.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
1.Chilli
2.Spicy Dutch Meatball pie (for Kuipers testimonial)
3.(controversial choice) Mince, Bacon and Cheese from last month.

exactly what I'd say..........or the scotch pie...........or the breakfast pie...........or the sausage and mash pie... infact other than the recent pulled pork one ( that didn't contain any pork) I think you'd be had pressed to choose between any of them.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mince, Bacon and Cheese was top class, has to be said. Can't beat a bit of chiili tho.

Honourable mention to the breakfast pie.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Looking forward to the Spicy Chilli pie tomorrow, the Chilli pie is my all time favourite.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Balti. The fecking Balti. I had three pies that day.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Among those mentioned above, the Christmas pies were fabulous, but I think chilli still takes the top spot. I might put breakfast just behind that.

Yoda

English & European
The Sausage & Mash pie where the Mash was the pie lid was THE best thing I've ever eaten at a Football stadium.

The next time they did it with the mash inside with a pastry lid didn't work as well.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I can't wait to try the spicy chilli pie tomorrow but at the moment my favourite is the mince, bacon, cheese.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Camembert and chicken would have been the winner, but the marketing department scored an own goal IMO by naming it the Amex Cheesy Cock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here