Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Lotto

Lush

Mods' Pet
I won a whole £10.75 yesterday having bought a whole line for a princely £1.50 a week :).

Certainly doing better than on the Albion HatTrick, even though there are no burger wins on offer :(

Anyone else won anything?

It's here if you fancy it. A national competition so decent prizes. Proceeds to AITC.

www.seagullslotto.com

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
I won a whole £10.75 yesterday having bought a whole line for a princely £1.50 a week :).

Certainly doing better than on the Albion HatTrick, even though there are no burger wins on offer :(

Anyone else won anything?

It's here if you fancy it. A national competition so decent prizes. Proceeds to AITC.

www.seagullslotto.com

I wouldn't bother!

This weeks seagull lotto is a top prize of £6.8 million yet the actually national lottery is £8.1 million.

I am assuming you had 3 numbers of which you would have won £25 on the national lottery.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I was going to do it but the site is so slow and often does not respond I won't bother

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I wouldn't bother!

This weeks seagull lotto is a top prize of £6.8 million yet the actually national lottery is £8.1 million.

I am assuming you had 3 numbers of which you would have won £25 on the national lottery.

Unless of course you are happy to contribute towards good causes who cannot get lottery funding, anyway £10.75 is equivalent to £18.75 on the national lottery for £1.50 and who would really care if the ONLY won £6.8M when they could have got more elsewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here