Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Lotto

Lush

Mods' Pet
I won a whole £10.75 yesterday having bought a whole line for a princely £1.50 a week :).

Certainly doing better than on the Albion HatTrick, even though there are no burger wins on offer :(

Anyone else won anything?

It's here if you fancy it. A national competition so decent prizes. Proceeds to AITC.

www.seagullslotto.com

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
I won a whole £10.75 yesterday having bought a whole line for a princely £1.50 a week :).

Certainly doing better than on the Albion HatTrick, even though there are no burger wins on offer :(

Anyone else won anything?

It's here if you fancy it. A national competition so decent prizes. Proceeds to AITC.

www.seagullslotto.com

I wouldn't bother!

This weeks seagull lotto is a top prize of £6.8 million yet the actually national lottery is £8.1 million.

I am assuming you had 3 numbers of which you would have won £25 on the national lottery.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I was going to do it but the site is so slow and often does not respond I won't bother

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I wouldn't bother!

This weeks seagull lotto is a top prize of £6.8 million yet the actually national lottery is £8.1 million.

I am assuming you had 3 numbers of which you would have won £25 on the national lottery.

Unless of course you are happy to contribute towards good causes who cannot get lottery funding, anyway £10.75 is equivalent to £18.75 on the national lottery for £1.50 and who would really care if the ONLY won £6.8M when they could have got more elsewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here