Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gardner..saying nice things about us on Twitter

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sorry if it's fixtures, but Gardner has said how he is looking forward returning Saturday

Top people there, fans, players and staff.

Aaaah. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Silly to have beef with Gardner . Hypia pretty much had every player under performing , it became fashionable to dislike Gardner but he did chip In a couple of goals . His time here was 5 or 6 / 10 . We've had far far worse

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Silly to have beef with Gardner . Hypia pretty much had every player under performing , it became fashionable to dislike Gardner but he did chip In a couple of goals . His time here was 5 or 6 / 10 . We've had far far worse

This. I must admit I never quite understood the vitriol that was levelled at him.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
He may not have been the greatest asset to the team, but there is absolutely no reason for vitriol. Very churlish.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Not about hating. Didn't realise i loved him in the first place either. Another player to wash through with relative indifference to the club. Which is fine, it is what it is.

WhingForPresident

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

This is true. He wasn't as good as many of us thought he would be, but he wasn't exactly allowed the opportunity to be fairly judged considering he was playing in a ridiculous system under a shit manager in a team with no plan, no backbone and no confidence. I see no reason to boo him on Saturday, in fact it seems a bit silly that that's even been suggested.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How will we know what he looks like. Will we have to wait till he blasts it over the bar.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How will we know what he looks like. Will we have to wait till he blasts it over the bar.

At least this time he'll have a different colour shirt on, so less people will blame Forster-Caskey when Gardner gives it away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here