Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Chief Scout appointed: Ewan Chester

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Can't do any harm in having another scout. Is Warren Aspinall actually scouting for us aswell? Is it true he spotted Walton?

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm very pleased about this. CH is integrating himself in he club very well. Chester will know what players CH needs. Hyypia was never in a position to introduce 'his people' as he didn't have any from previous experiences. The summer transfer window will be very interesting.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'm very pleased about this. CH is integrating himself in he club very well. Chester will know what players CH needs. Hyypia was never in a position to introduce 'his people' as he didn't have any from previous experiences. The summer transfer window will be very interesting.

Provided that we are not in League 1 of course.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
The offseason can only be better now. Shuggy-chug Chris will keep us up and then the sky's the limit.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can't do any harm in having another scout. Is Warren Aspinall actually scouting for us aswell? Is it true he spotted Walton?

Generally, I think Warren does opposition scouting, in advance of fixtures, rather than player scouting.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
A tried and tested football person rather than another suit or fancy Dan foreigner.

Bloom finally seems to be getting the hang of it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Never heard of him, but very pleased he's a Chief Scout rather than a 'Director of Football' (or whatever Burke's job title was).

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

He was probably meant to be looking at Walcott, but got the name wrong

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It looks like the lessons from the Sami/Oscar seasons have been learnt and CH is being given the resources HE wants to do the job. We now had new recruiting staff and revamped back room, now all we can do is wait and see if this approach pays off. The initial signs are promising lets see how we get on. Shame we couldn't have done this is in the summer, but at least we are seeking to turn things around now.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I hope we can afford a new laptop for him. That ones only got retired players on it.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Globe on desk, check
The Kingfisher Football encyclopaedia to hand, check
Championship Manager 98 loaded, check

This is obviously going to be a great appointment

ECHESTER_1054957a.jpg

Look at that Laptop.... jeez, state of the art stuff there! That probably had, like, a meg of memory! And a built in 3.5in floppy disk drive as well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here