Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
chester-l229-2248715_478x359.jpg

Ewan Chester has joined Albion's recruitment team
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 5th February 2015
by Paul Camillin
I am delighted that we are further enhancing the team by bringing Ewan into our scouting department - a vitally important area in any football club"
Chris Hughton

Brighton & Hove Albion has added Ewan Chester to the club's scouting and player recruitment department.Chester - who worked with manager Chris Hughton at Birmingham City and Norwich City, and has also worked as a scout for Rangers and Fulham - will join Paul Winstanley's scouting team comprising of Darren Wrack, Ian Pearce and Jamie Johnson.
Hughton said, "I have been impressed by the sophistication and quality of the club's recruitment set-up so far, and I am delighted that we are further enhancing the team by bringing Ewan into our scouting department - a vitally important area in any football club.
"Ewan is somebody I know well, and he has got a wealth of knowledge and experience having worked before at Glasgow Rangers for a number of years, as well as Fulham - and Birmingham and Norwich, where I had the pleasure of working closely with him."

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Albion chief executive Paul Barber added, "Ewan has a great experience and football knowledge. He is very well connected in the game and has skills that complement our existing team led by Paul."Ewan's previous close working relationship with Chris is also a huge asset to our club and will further help us to identify the type of players that fit Chris's style of play and system."
Chester takes up his new role with immediate effect.
[h=3]ALBION V NOTTINGHAM FOREST
[/h]SATURDAY 7Th FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V BIRMINGHAM
[/h]SATURDAY 21ST FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V LEEDS
[/h]TUESDAY 24TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 7:45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here