Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bolton Wanderers vs Liverpool ** FA Cup 5th Round Replay **

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I did not think Bolton were too bad at the Amex. They did not have the best of luck.

I would not rule out a shock. I did not bother to watch the Man United v Cambridge mismatch. (Fulham v Sunderland would have been better.)

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/921875/Preview

Neil Danns: it will be interesting to see how well he does?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bolton doing OK, playing some nice football as well

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I can't imagine there ever been a fixture with Bolton as one of the teams that has been classed as exciting or attractive. I'm not sure if its just the name, Bolton, or something else, but when I hear the name it just conjurs up images of grim, grey, dull northernness. When the fixtures come out its not one you ever look at and pencil in as a must see match is it? There are a few teams that dull your football mojo, Rotherham, Oldham, Crewe & Bournemouth to name a few but Bolton is right up there in terms of your typical boring fixture.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Entertaining game, Liverpool coming strong now

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I admire Phil Neville's football insight, but he commentates like he's being jacked off at the same time.

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
entertaining enough

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Poonalty!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I can't imagine there ever been a fixture with Bolton as one of the teams that has been classed as exciting or attractive. I'm not sure if its just the name, Bolton, or something else, but when I hear the name it just conjurs up images of grim, grey, dull northernness. When the fixtures come out its not one you ever look at and pencil in as a must see match is it? There are a few teams that dull your football mojo, Rotherham, Oldham, Crewe & Bournemouth to name a few but Bolton is right up there in terms of your typical boring fixture.

Category C and a low crowd at the Amex. You may very well be right.

I fiond them more attractive than Burnley or Blackburn. Their stadium gets good reports.

In the past, Middlesbrough have been very low key opponents.

At the beginning of the season, the most attractive home fixtures were Fulham, Derby and Forest.

The least attractive Wigan, Millwall and Blackpool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here