Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sign him up until 2020

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Rohan Ince that is.
His contract is up next summer in 2016, so I'm hoping they'll extend it this season. Ince is a real prospect, but also a touch tame given his imposing frame (not too many bookings, crunching tackles, etc). He's also a confidence player. I suspect his dip in form in the first part of the season was related to Hyypia's draining of his belief. Giving him a long contract will give him the self-belief to go on and dominate our midfield for the next few years...
... and will give him plenty of time to improve his heading, and to learn that he can rampage through the opposition (a la Viera) more often than he currently does.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I still find it strange that we gave the other youngsters longer contract renewals compared to Ince, it must have been down to his dodgy knee from his younger years?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Agree completely major prospect; contracts don't guarantee you retention of a player but do give you nine tenths of the law when it comes to getting a good sell on fee.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Who says there's no contract offer already on the table? [Closes eyes and hopes]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here