Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An NSC Without World's Hardest Animal or ISIS/Holy War/Immigration Threads

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Amen. I actually like the WHA comp, but the endless religion/politics threads just make me sad. Both sides think they're the rational ones when in fact they're as blinkered and as bigoted as each other.

I've got a stinking cold, my car wouldn't start this morning and work is absolutely crap. Therefore I for one am looking forward to a few medicinal beers and a hearty sing-song on Saturday. :albion:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You are talking about a NSC without binfests, what would happen to the ranting trolls like Bushy ?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I could do without the politically charged threads. Only because I always want to get involved and then I end up like this:

duty_calls.png

WHC Compo was the only thing interesting about this January window though; have to keep that!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Amen. I actually like the WHA comp, but the endless religion/politics threads just make me sad. Both sides think they're the rational ones when in fact they're as blinkered and as bigoted as each other.

I think you're polarising the argument there that in itself is a blinkered bigoted approach. Hot water, honey, lemon and a decent amount of fresh ginger for the cold. :thumbsup:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
You'll be suggesting not talking about cyclists jumping red lights next.
Or that threads should not be derailed by fish puns or spontaneous Limerick competitions. That Ernest should be banned. That jokes should not be deconstructed. That whenever there is an opportunity to start a thread pretending to be the other party in a dispute mentioned on another thread it should be ignored.

Start your own forum for fascist football fans keeping it pure football.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
We only get one match day a week. Maybe two. We've get to use something to fill in the blank days.

Other favourites include best films, worst films, best songs, worst songs, IT trouble, Rachel Riley...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here