Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It was a penalty! (7:48am)

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
My son Josh (7) jumped up from his rice crispies this morning and said, "Dad, Dad, remember right at the end of the match against Blackpool? It was a penalty, their defender jumped up and it hit his hand. Definite penalty!" It was his first away defeat so it's obviously been playing on the poor lad's mind.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
My son Josh (7) jumped up from his rice crispies this morning and said, "Dad, Dad, remember right at the end of the match against Blackpool? It was a penalty, their defender jumped up and it hit his hand. Definite penalty!" It was his first away defeat so it's obviously been playing on the poor lad's mind.

I played it back and paused this bit on the seagull player. It very much looked like it was Dunks arm and hand flapping all over the place. Hard for the ref to call.

Dunk.jpg

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I played it back and paused this bit on the seagull player. It very much looked like it was Dunks arm and hand flapping all over the place. Hard for the ref to call.

View attachment 62730

Funnily enough that's what I thought at the time. although looking at the first shot it could have been their defender. To be honest I was too cold to care.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Handball !!!!!!! ..... by Dunk :facepalm:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Hasn't Dunk got previous of handballing when going up for a header in the box? At Portsmouth 4 years ago, and Doncaster in the same season I think, which both gave away penalties.

He may have done it somewhere else, but I think he got away with it on that occasion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here