Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ISIS have apparently burned the Jordanian pilot alive

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I don't know how that helps ISIS with the Jordanian people. On one hand they didn’t like their government taking part in air strikes in the first place, but now they can see why they have to fight against them.

ISIS seem to be running around like a headless chicken without any logical end game or governance.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Psychopaths, using religion to feed their perverse gratifications and getting the weak willed to follow them. If "Jihad John" really believed that what he is doing is the will of God and therefore right, he would not need to hide behind a mask.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Murdering MUSLIM savages.

I'm sure I read recently that the Jordanian Government threatened to kill every ISIS prisoner it had if they harmed the pilot.

I do hope they go through with it, slowly.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Oh for god sake, not this again. ISIS do NOT represent Muslims/Islam in the same way the Westboro Baptist Church and the KKK do not represent Christians.

RIP to the soldier, says it all about ISIS when I am not surprised about their actions.
Wasn't these peace loving muslims before they joined Isis or am I missing something?
Don't think it would take much for normal peace loving muslims to turn into the devil...They still have the same beliefs full stop.

You have to be ignorant or naive to think otherwise???

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Wasn't these peace loving muslims before they joined Isis or am I missing something?
Don't think it would take much for normal peace loving muslims to turn into the devil...They still have the same beliefs full stop.

You have to be ignorant or naive to think otherwise???

Oh, not this again. Please. No one race, religion or ideology has a monopoly on inhumane behaviour or the capacity to slaughter fellow humans in barbaric ways. Maybe it is your fear of your own dark soul that makes you write this stuff.

Recent examples:
Nazi Germany in the 1930s and 40s, Cambodia in the 1970s; Rwanda and Burundi in the 1990s. Common threads? Well apart from the fact that most of these atrocities were carried out by men, not many, really.

Oh, and in the context it's "weren't" not "wasn't".

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Amazes me shit like this is still going on. It's 2015. It's like we're back in the medieval times, drowning people in village ponds for witchcraft. Has humanity really made such little progress since then?

Shocking :nono:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Oh, not this again. Please. No one race, religion or ideology has a monopoly on inhumane behaviour or the capacity to slaughter fellow humans in barbaric ways. Maybe it is your fear of your own dark soul that makes you write this stuff.

Recent examples:
Nazi Germany in the 1930s and 40s, Cambodia in the 1970s; Rwanda and Burundi in the 1990s. Common threads? Well apart from the fact that most of these atrocities were carried out by men, not many, really.

Oh, and in the context it's "weren't" not "wasn't".
I don't have any fears of these lot and why should I ?
It's a religion of vile context in many ways and given a choice of following that vile shite or not at all... im sure we all know what they would do.
If they want to promote their beliefs and the vile shite towards woman then I suggest they all FACK off to a muslim country and get on with it.If the peace loving Muslims are more westernised then I suggest they live and respect the western way of life.

Call it what you like,but their beliefs towards woman and numerous other things are not welcome here :)

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know I'm completely missing the point but:-

But why the f*** don't the Daily Mail do something about the surrounding 'news' stories when reporting on such serious issues.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm sure I read recently that the Jordanian Government threatened to kill every ISIS prisoner it had if they harmed the pilot.

I do hope they go through with it, slowly.

That'd teach them!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'd love to see everyone one of ISIS executed, painfully, preferably 'Death by a thousand cuts'.

Despicable that this is happening in the 21'st century,

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I don't have any fears of these lot and why should I ?
It's a religion of vile context in many ways and given a choice of following that vile shite or not at all... im sure we all know what they would do.
If they want to promote their beliefs and the vile shite towards woman then I suggest they all FACK off to a muslim country and get on with it.If the peace loving Muslims are more westernised then I suggest they live and respect the western way of life.

Call it what you like,but their beliefs towards woman and numerous other things are not welcome here :)

Isn't that exactly what the people who join IS have done?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'd love to see everyone one of ISIS executed, painfully, preferably 'Death by a thousand cuts'.

Despicable that this is happening in the 21'st century,
You mean exactly how we are criticising ISIS on their abhorrent acts?

What a horrendous way to die. I imagine they haven't had the reaction they have wanted yet, so will crank it up a notch each time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here