Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Perhaps those of the car should obey the law before pointing the finger..

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The results of this police campaign are simply staggering. I can't BELIEVE there are 29 people on the Isle of Wight with mobile phones.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If the police carried out same operation on cyclists and jay walkers probably same results would occur. Need to see all of the picture before condemning one group of people.
Lets start with those that kill people first, and then worry about minor infractions.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
There does seem to be an epidemic of poor or inconsiderate drivers over the last few years, not sure why.

Perhaps it's living in Hove, but the worst offenders seems to be women* in 4x4's or people carriers. They so often just don't have the driving skills to handle such large vehicles - perhaps it's time to introduce a separate license for them?

*Apologies for the apparent sexism, but 95% of the time when I see poor driving in a larger vehicle, a woman's the culprit

Brighton college mothers are a particularly annoying subsection of those lady drivers described.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
I don't have the mental energy to get angry about bad drivers as I am already apoplectic about people leaving the Amex early.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here