Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shorts

Jan 30, 2008
who are these heroes who still insist in walking around in shorts when its sunny but in temps of 3c are they trying to kid themselves or is it seen as the ultimate macho display ,honest question ,maybe you're one of them???
regards
DR

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
who are these heroes who still insist in walking around in shorts when its sunny but in temps of 3c are they trying to kid themselves or is it seen as the ultimate macho display ,honest question ,maybe you're one of them???
regards
DR
Posties and scaffolders I'm reliably informed by a brickie who wasn't

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
regards
DR
Not me! Shorts until I was about thirteen, then no more unless playing sports of some kind. I pity the poor victims of god awful style and poor taste! And some just plain obscene............

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I wear shorts when indoors. I'll wear them on a quick trip out, whatever the weather. Nothing to do with showing masculine pride. More to do with 'can't be arsed to change' and will suffer the cold consequences.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I had 3 shorts tonight. Glenrothes - very nice.

Have I got the hang of this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here