Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesse lingaard

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
BBC reporting he is off on loan somewhere after pulling out MUFC u21 side tonight. Would personally prefer him over SWP if it were to be us in the mix

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is anyone gonna spell his name right without subconsciously getting confused with the Man Utd keeper lindegaard? I swear we've had 3 threads the last week all spellin it wrong :lol:

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
LINGARD EXTENDS DEAL

According to Sky sources, forward Jesse Lingard has signed a new three-and-a-half-year deal with Manchester United.

And the England U21 international has also agreed to go on loan to Derby County until end of the season.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Derby really have a decent squad.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
There are two positives to this...

1. Hopefully, Derby will get promoted and replaced by someone who won't batter us (and because they deserve it);

2. People will stop attempting to spell his name and coming up with the erroneous "Lindgard" or "Lingaard". It's LINGARD!

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
That's a bu**er. I was quietly hoping that we might have had him lined up for a return to us.
Lingard and Bent both either out bid and/or out seduced by Derby. I guess that's why they are where they are and we are where we are.
As someone mentioned the other day, the allure of our shiny stadium and training facilities don't always win over the seduction of hard cash and the frills that go with the play-offs.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
As someone mentioned the other day, the allure of our shiny stadium and training facilities don't always win over the seduction of hard cash and the frills that go with the play-offs.

Bit unfair on Derby: they also have a Cat A academy (so I'm assuming decent training facilities), and the iPro is hardly a crumbling shithole!

I hope they go up. Despite renewed optimism following the Ipswich win about our ability to get something from every game, I fully expect them to make it 6 in a row when they visit the Amex later this year.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I have said it for a while now, they totally deserve to go up. They were robbed last season by 'arry and have been a very solid team at this level for a while now. Good luck to them if they get promoted, would far sooner see them on MOTD then QPR or Burnley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here