Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Footy Apps

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
What Apps do you use to follow BHA, or any other decent footy apps I am missing?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Does anyone know of an app that's good for streaming live football?

Thanks in advance.

Try Live Media Player - should be fairly easy to find, think it's the most popular app of its type.

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
Livescore is excellent. It shows almost all leagues. I recently found out that Dacia Chisnau are top of the Moldovan premier league! On a more serious note you can get the top division from almost every country in the world and for the major footballing countries you can get all the lower leagues too. You get all the regions of Germany and the English league goes all the way down to Conference South/North; you also get the international games and competitions

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Try Live Media Player - should be fairly easy to find, think it's the most popular app of its type.

Livescore is excellent. It shows almost all leagues. I recently found out that Dacia Chisnau are top of the Moldovan premier league! On a more serious note you can get the top division from almost every country in the world and for the major footballing countries you can get all the lower leagues too. You get all the regions of Germany and the English league goes all the way down to Conference South/North; you also get the international games and competitions

Two great recommendations. Thanks once again. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here