Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

three and a half hours to go and......

SheffieldSeagulls

Dec 6, 2014
So, at 19.30 on the last day for transfers we still have done no business. What is going on? Has TB taken his purse home and told Chris to forget it. I hope I am wrong, but even the news of Lua Lua and Stephens getting back to fitness does not placate me. Where has the Ulloa and Buckley and Bridcutt money gone. Is TB doing an Oyston?

Transfer thread not good enough for you then?

Look-at-Me.jpg

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
So, at 19.30 on the last day for transfers we still have done no business. What is going on? Has TB taken his purse home and told Chris to forget it. I hope I am wrong, but even the news of Lua Lua and Stephens getting back to fitness does not placate me. Where has the Ulloa and Buckley and Bridcutt money gone. Is TB doing an Oyston?

He's doing a reverse Oysten, instead of trousering 200million, he's spent 200million. :facepalm:

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

what a stupid comment! We won't do any signings! Why would we? We need to finish 4th from bottom or higher this year which the current squad is capable of. Come the summer CH should have the money and authority to sign and get rid of who he wants! Why spend on an average player in an over inflated market!

SheffieldSeagulls

Dec 6, 2014
what a stupid comment! We won't do any signings! Why would we? We need to finish 4th from bottom or higher this year which the current squad is capable of. Come the summer CH should have the money and authority to sign and get rid of who he wants! Why spend on an average player in an over inflated market!

We need to finish 4th from bottom, but honestly, is that the best we can hope to achieve?

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton

It makes it worse when little old Bournemouth make a 5 million pound bid on someone

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
It makes it worse when little old Bournemouth make a 5 million pound bid on someone

We may of made a 5 mil bid if we were top of the league, we are not and our one focus is to stay in the league and rebuild! Little old Bmuff are going for bust to get up. If they dont I would imagine they may have transfer embargo next year!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here