Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
I'm surprised he hasn't been sacked by now, to be honest

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Quick everybody , go and put a quid on Sami to be the next Forest manager and he'll be 1/5 shortly

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ties in with the Oscar Garcia thread. I'd hoped they would keep the useless c u next tuesday for a week and a day, especially as managers seem to get sacked straight after losing to us. Oh well. Extra training for the boys please Chris.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
HYPPIA might do ok there they don't mind giving their managers some money to spend

Really? A guy that couldn't win more than 3 games in over 30 between us and his last job (at the top of the Bundesliga). The guy couldn't manage a newsagent if you ordered the fags for him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
blimey, I got in before SSN.......end of Halford's loan perhaps ?

I don't they'll take him back due to the transfer embargo stipulations , they loaned him out in order to be able to bring in another player on lower wages.

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
Really? A guy that couldn't win more than 3 games in over 30 between us and his last job (at the top of the Bundesliga). The guy couldn't manage a newsagent if you ordered the fags for him.

I was just thinking because he would have some money to spend he may get lucky :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Oh bugger. Why did they have to go and do that a week before they play us :facepalm:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oh FFS!, we'll be in the relegation zone come 5pm Saturday then, we always lose to teams who have just got new managers. :nono:

I think we need to wait until about 1.45pm on Saturday to see if JFC is in the starting Xl before its all doom and gloom :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here