Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Stains wheels coming off?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Wish I'd been a bit quicker off the mark. Watching the game and Saints piss all over Swansea without scoring and was just about to check live in play betting for 1-0 Swansea when Shelvey scored.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Dominated the game by all accounts but The Taffs got lucky, for the wheels coming off look up "Aston Villa"

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Dominated the game by all accounts but The Taffs got lucky, for the wheels coming off look up "Aston Villa"

Villa's wheels aren't coming off. They fell off weeks ago and have been bouncing down the hill of mediocrity ever since. They were woeful this afternoon.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Villa played at a very high tempo, pressing arsenal and trying not to give them much time on the ball. They played very high up the pitch and were undone numerous times (Ozil brilliantly playing Giroud in for the first goal a prime example) and in the 2nd half they were knackerd and arsenal took them apart. Couldn't help but think it's was tactical suicide. Lambert has about as much enthusiasm as Semi. Stains were unlucky they played well and Shelvey scored a peach to win it.

WhingForPresident

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
How long has Lambert got. If I was him I would apply for the Forest job.

They gave him a new 4-year deal after they won three of their first four league games this season! They've won two in 19 since and have gone 612 minutes without a goal as well now.. Looks like they're stuck with him unless they want to part with a few million bob.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here