Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What console game are you currently playing

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It seems there is a large gaming community on NSC but what are you playing and is it any good?

i am running somewhat behind schedule with the xmas gift list

call of duty (advanced bollox) dreadfully disappointing
just starting the last of us -looks promising

anyone still dipping in to GTA V

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Doing fifa, Gta V and Cod Aw. Last of us is one of the best games I've ever played...absolutely love it and an excellent story line.

Thinking about getting Dying Light which came out last week but have heard mixed reviews.

Destiny was fun but didn't have the longevity I was hoping it would have and is a bit sandy and one dimensional.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I'm playing GTA V all over again as I recently upgraded from a PS3 to a PS4. Whilst it doesn't have all of the surprise elements any more, it's still a joy to play and I'm sure they've thrown some new stuff in (unless I missed it the first time round).

Albion Pearl Jammer

Jan 4, 2015
Eastbourne
Treated myself to a PS4 for Xmas. Played GTA 5, loved it, still playing The Last Of Us and loving it, Driveclub is OK but certainly no GT, Rocksmith 2014 is fun and still in the process of playing FIFA 15 with Brighton, won the FA Cup and crushing the Prem on amateur after keeping Bent and bringing back Buckley, Bridcutt and Ulloa :albion2:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'm playing GTA V all over again as I recently upgraded from a PS3 to a PS4. Whilst it doesn't have all of the surprise elements any more, it's still a joy to play and I'm sure they've thrown some new stuff in (unless I missed it the first time round).

does upgrading to PS4 GTAV mean you cant play with the PS3 ers on the same game?

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Jnr's on his first proper football game, FIFA but he refuses to practise.
So the other day, playing as Germany, he drew 1-1 with Chesterfield :lol: :facepalm:

I gave up football games when they reached their height of greatness, that obviously being Sensible Soccer. (look it up, kidz).

Anyhoo, after he's gone to bed, I am now playing, well practising, FIFA.
In order to challenge and humiliate him just as soon as I stop booting the ball behind me, for no apparent reason.

That doesn't make me a bad person, does it!?!!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I'm a bit of an old gamer....

Son is playing Far Cry - PS4

Me:

NFL 2012 - PS3

Giants romping to the Superbowl in franchise mode for the 3rd successive year.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Still just PS3 for me, so re-playing games already played.

Watchdogs
Last of Us
Assassins Creed Black Flag & Rogue
Uncharted 3

Just started Tomb Raider again for a good old shoot 'em up.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I am playing Fifa and cod with mates. On my own going through the South Park game, stick of destiny. Funniest game I have ever played. (If you are a South Park fan)

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Got a large gift card for Game at Christmas so got GTA V for PS4. Already had it for PS3 but playing it again on the PS4 in first person mode is fantastic. Play a little bit of FIFA 15 now and again as well.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Don't often play games but when I do it's Elite Dangerous on the PC. I have been known to play a little bit of Forza on the Xbox One. Also keep meaning to try to get into RockSmith, also on the Xbox One

gazfoster

PBC
Aug 11, 2013
Southwick
Im on PS4
play fifa cod gta etc

Im mainly a fifa man i currently run a website where u play against other members to gain promoted etc but it does included transfers so u start with 3.5 team n then each season there is a transfer window with auction room n ypu battle against others to win players so u build ur fantasy team.. if ur a active player n fancy bit of fun take alook fifaonlineleagues.forumotion.net

Pm on here leave psn id where have a chat if u got more questions

Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here