Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a difference a week makes

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Just when we all thought we had turned the corner reality comes & hits us over te head.

We lose to the leagues whipping boys & all the teams around us get a result.All of a sudden the pressure is back on .

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
Don't worry its just a blip, we will get there and we will be still a championship side next season, I know its true I've seen it in my tea leaves, plus I've got me lucky pants back on.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It's the BHA way. Beat teams we (possibly) shouldn't like Ipswich, and lose to teams we (possibly) shouldn't. T'was ever thus and will ever be.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Don't worry its just a blip, we will get there and we will be still a championship side next season, I know its true I've seen it in my tea leaves, plus I've got me lucky pants back on.

:lolol: Please keep those lucky pants clean to wear and ready for every game this season then please.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Back to the typical overreaction from NSC anyway. Yesterday's game was a farce, cannot judge the team on it too much. The relegation battle is real though and whilst we are improved the Blackpool game should strip any complacency we have in the squad. That said I'm confident we can stay up.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We've got a mid-table squad, which horribly underperformed in the Hyypia era. Since he's gone, we've got ten points from six games, which is upper mid-table standard. So, as a mid-table standard team, we're going to lose sometimes; that's just inevitable - no time for panic; let's just move on, stay in this division this season (we will), and hope for a good summer transfer window and something better next year.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
The squad we have isn't mid table in any way.
It's good enough to win this division, which is what we will do under CH next season.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Back to the typical overreaction from NSC anyway. Yesterday's game was a farce, cannot judge the team on it too much. The relegation battle is real though and whilst we are improved the Blackpool game should strip any complacency we have in the squad. That said I'm confident we can stay up.
This. It's annoying that we dropped 3 points against what is, on paper, a winnable game. However, we also picked up 3 points against Ipswich - a game I thought we'd do well to draw. The result shouldn't cause any worry; we won't play on a surface like that again.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Post defeat NSC didnt seem to melt, with melts (JFC seems to have taken the bullets for the entire club).
So there must be progress, of sorts, somewhere.
As pasty says chalk it up and move on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here