Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice shot by Paul Hazlewood - Calderon/Orlandi

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I loved Orlandi, BUT he was a massive sicknote. If he was still here how many would now be complaining about him using up wages of a fit player.

He was out for three months last season as a direct result of a mistake by our club doctor, who is no longer here.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Seems to have played quite a few games for Blackpool this season, given that he's a massive sick note .

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
to be fair regardless of how much we all love him- he was a right nob today i thought.

kicked the ball away a couple of times, showed nothing to the brighton fans clapping him on/off as well as making very cheap tackles on our players

I'd still have him back though

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
to be fair regardless of how much we all love him- he was a right nob today i thought.

kicked the ball away a couple of times, showed nothing to the brighton fans clapping him on/off as well as making very cheap tackles on our players

I'd still have him back though

With all due respect Tom, shouldn't 'nob' have a k on the beginning? I just don't get how knob can be spelt nob...

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Read Andrea's blog. I haven't got a link to it right now, but he was misdiagnosed, which cost him three months.

I think you have to bear in mind that he claims he was misdiagnosed and the only reference to this is in his very own blog. If you look at his career stats, he never seems to feature in many games, apart from his first season with us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here