Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloomfield Road Atmosphere

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I know Blackpool have issues and their fans aren't happy but the atmosphere today (at least on the radio) sounded dead. All I could hear was Albion virtually the whole game..

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
Tbf we have a world war 2 training ground, a ground that is falling down, a team full of loans and players not good enough (bar o'hara and orlandi), an embarrassment of a pitch, a clown of a manager, a wanker of a chairman, relegation nailed on and fans who just argue ie oyston in or oyston out (yes there are still fans who stick up for the clown) oh and the most vocal fans were at demo or have simply just given up. So for them reasons alone I think u can understand why we can't be arsed singing. It really is sad.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The commentary position was next to the Brighton fans, so they were always going to be heard clearly.

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
Punk Tbf on our forum it was said that atoms was dire bar your lot. The heart has totally been ripped out of BFC and unless the oystons go we r finished. Sadly they are happy to see us go out of the l existence as Karl hates football.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tbf we have a world war 2 training ground, a ground that is falling down, a team full of loans and players not good enough (bar o'hara and orlandi), an embarrassment of a pitch, a clown of a manager, a wanker of a chairman, relegation nailed on and fans who just argue ie oyston in or oyston out (yes there are still fans who stick up for the clown) oh and the most vocal fans were at demo or have simply just given up. So for them reasons alone I think u can understand why we can't be arsed singing. It really is sad.

What has O Hara been like for you this season? I wanted us to go after him but was slated for even suggesting it but If back to any where near his best level he is a good championship player IMHO.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What has O Hara been like for you this season? I wanted us to go after him but was slated for even suggesting it but If back to any where near his best level he is a good championship player IMHO.

wasn't he the wolves player who threw his shirt into the crowd (last home game couple of seasons ago) and the supporters chucked it back

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015

He has been our mom in most games (when not fully fit) and signed to end of season (he ain't stupid). Next season he will be at a champ team as without doubt he will leave our tin pot club and earn a reasonable wage. U could get him?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I hope things look up for your club soon, i found the Blackpool fans that came to the Amex a decent bunch. Brighton had their troubles so i sympathize with your plight.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton

Yet you still beat us. What does that say about our team!!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He has been our mom in most games (when not fully fit) and signed to end of season (he ain't stupid). Next season he will be at a champ team as without doubt he will leave our tin pot club and earn a reasonable wage. U could get him?
He renewed his contract with you early January so was available then, which is when I wanted him but the experts on here said he wasnt good enough.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I thought we were flat, quiet and pretty embarrassing today. Can't have been more than one in ten of us making an effort. It'd be great if a few more of us joined in, in the future.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I thought we were flat, quiet and pretty embarrassing today. Can't have been more than one in ten of us making an effort. It'd be great if a few more of us joined in, in the future.

I did tell you to pack in The Judge in your hand luggage for the trip up!

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
there was some singing after they scored
and before that it seemed like they joined in with "our" oyston out
but yes very very quiet most of the time ...
nothing very brilliant from us mind you but a good turnout on a bitterly cold day up north!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here