Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Barnes,mugged amazing response.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
is it just me but whenever I hear of such horrid events such as this mugging of a defenceless person etc make my skin crawl and my stomach feels so sick. Just what is wrong with this 'civilised' world we live in?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
is it just me but whenever I hear of such horrid events such as this mugging of a defenceless person etc make my skin crawl and my stomach feels so sick. Just what is wrong with this 'civilised' world we live in?

Quite simple.

The Justice system.

If they find these sub human scum they will be 'unlucky' if they get as much as a 3 month prison sentence.

Saudi's have it right (in some cases). Death Penalty. The only way to get rid of parasites. :)

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Quite simple.

The Justice system.

If they find these sub human scum they will be 'unlucky' if they get as much as a 3 month prison sentence.

Saudi's have it right (in some cases). Death Penalty. The only way to get rid of parasites. :)

Aggravated robbery can get some pretty high sentences.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Starting point for sentencing is 4 years by CP's guidelines as they have caused injury. 8 year starting point if judged as serious injury.
Injuries not so bad judging by report so let's take the 4 as the starting point, aggravating factor of being a group and vulnerable nature of victim. Defendants would be 'lucky' getting 5 years.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Starting point for sentencing is 4 years by CP's guidelines as they have caused injury. 8 year starting point if judged as serious injury.
Injuries not so bad judging by report so let's take the 4 as the starting point, aggravating factor of being a group and vulnerable nature of victim. Defendants would be 'lucky' getting 5 years.

I will watch the 'sentencing' with interest. If the scum are ever apprehended.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
a fantastic effort by the young lady
hope the old lad is OK

and as for the scroats that done this ..........hope you enjoy the 6x4 cell

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills