Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another loss!! When will they learn [JFC]

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
JFC is not good enough to be in the team. Why will every manager not see this!! We can almost guarantee a loss every game he starts in!!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Leave him alone - he's had enough abuse on here already. For that reason alone I think it would be a good idea to send him out on a half season loan, just to get him away from the abuse and give him a chance to gain more experience and confidence.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
JFC is not good enough to be in the team. Why will every manager not see this!! We can almost guarantee a loss every game he starts in!!

But the fans can??

Undoubtably these are the same fans that said that Murray, Wood, Barnes, Vokes, Noone .....etc, (in fact probably nearly everyone who has played for us) isn't good enough, only for them to progress and play at a higher level than when they were with us?

Maybe their judgement is the one that should be questioned rather than the manager(s), etc.....
Obviously JFC isn't flair enough to interest / excite some, and as a result, no matter how good is he and can become, he won't be considered good enough.

(*most his passes that i saw against Premier League side Arsenal were forward, but we won't let fact get in the way of the major NSC criticism of him now will we)

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
But the fans can??

Undoubtably these are the same fans that said that Murray, Wood, Barnes, Vokes, Noone .....etc, (in fact probably nearly everyone who has played for us) isn't good enough, only for them to progress and play at a higher level than when they were with us?

Maybe their judgement is the one that should be questioned rather than the manager(s), etc.....
Obviously JFC isn't flair enough to interest / excite some, and as a result, no matter how good is he and can become, he won't be considered good enough.

(*most his passes that i saw against Premier League side Arsenal were forward, but we won't let fact get in the way of the major NSC criticism of him now will we)

Not comparable. Whoever those fans were, were incorrect about players you mentioned.
Please enlighten me as to what positives he brings to our midfield?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Leave him alone - he's had enough abuse on here already. For that reason alone I think it would be a good idea to send him out on a half season loan, just to get him away from the abuse and give him a chance to gain more experience and confidence.

You actually think JFC reads what's on here?
You actually think he gives a monkeys even if he does?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Not comparable. Whoever those fans were, were incorrect about players you mentioned.
Please enlighten me as to what positives he brings to our midfield?

Enough for 3 successive Brighton managers to pick him, for him to be picked at the U21 level for England.

Dec 29, 2011
But the fans can??

The same fans who clamoured for McCourt to be signed too. That went well.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I must admit I just do not see what he does at all but Brighton managers all seem to pick him and they know far more than me so will trust HOOTOWNS judgement.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Enough for 3 successive Brighton managers to pick him, for him to be picked at the U21 level for England.

I think there is more of a case for JFC today (pitch), but Tex is undoubtedly a better technical player. Far, far more creative. But, alas, also more inconsistent.

I talked with an ex pro about JFC, genuinely questioning what I was missing, what I was not seeing WRT to JFC's contribution. He replied, 'nothing - his contribution has been average at best'. This was just before Sami's reign ended.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here