Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you get on with your neighbours?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Mine are a disgrace to society. A typical day is spent sitting on their backsides, watching Jeremy Kyle and breeding (there are 4 children and one more on the way) and playing loud music at whatever time of the day. Wouldn't be surprised if they'd never done a day's work in their lives. They epitomise the social characteristics of the chav stereotype.
If you try and challenge their anti-social behaviour you get verbal (if you are lucky) or physical abuse back.

clungemeister

Jan 11, 2015
Mine are a disgrace to society. A typical day is spent sitting on their backsides, watching Jeremy Kyle and breeding (there are 4 children and one more on the way) and playing loud music at whatever time of the day. Wouldn't be surprised if they'd never done a day's work in their lives. They epitomise the social characteristics of the chav stereotype.
If you try and challenge their anti-social behaviour you get verbal (if you are lucky) or physical abuse back.

oh dear , that's unlucky...!! can you burn them out or are you in a terrace , semi....??

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It was one of my fears when buying a house but they seem pretty sound either side. Barely hear a peep out of them but helpful if you need them. Think maybe we were lucky though.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic

Sorry to hear that MissGull , when the day comes when minimum wage outweighs benefits and they introduce the child benefit for two children only then nothing will change unfortunately . Fortunately my neighbours are fine .

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I bet they are on bl**dy benefits :angry:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
image.jpg

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Well yeah when I see them. I've bern here 15 years and barely spoken to them On the North side is a 90 year old guy, still fully mobile and all his faculties and had my longest ever chat eith him last week which took about 3 minutes.

On the South side is a couple who I've spoken to only sporadically but they seem lovely.

No problems, but then I never have with any neighbours, maybe my areas of Shoreham are frequented by nice people.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Our two next door neighbours had a tree planted right on the border of the front gardens.
One of them went away on holiday, came back and found their neighbour had cut it down, have not spoken for ten years.
Its a hoot when all are outside clearing snow off the drive, as I am acting as a sort of go between, which can be quite interesting at times :whistle:
But we get on with them both.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I bet they are on bl**dy benefits :angry:

correct, and while i'm out the door before 6am for work....to pay for their lifestyle (which i wouldn't swap) they are not yet in bed....

the only positive thing about their breeding habits is that they are getting themselves further up the list for a nice big council house a long way from here! (in privately rented housing, paid for by the council...)

Camicus

Get on well with all my neighbours. Even the one who ended up on my wing. Although if the **** over the road carry's on parking over my drive theres going to be problems

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Our neighbours are all quite well off professional people; the only scumbags around here are us.

Binney on acid

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
In the three years since they moved in I have never seen our neighbours. It was Christmas and I put a card in their letterbox, by way of introducing ourselves to them. It obviously didn't work! The other neighbours repulse me. They just think that the planet and every one on it are there to be exploited. They've rented the place out to a family who have a fleet of flash vehicles and a set of parents in a £1.5 million house with a swimming pool. He's in prison, having illegally funded the kind of lifestyle that us mere mortals could only dream of. We work to pay the bills, whilst they do Alan Whicker impersonations. Still, I'm not jealous!

WATFORD zero

Jul 10, 2003
Have been in the same house for over 20 years and have always got on very well with the neighbours (nearly all of whom have been here longer than us). Particularly the one who is a shareholder at the Albion :wink:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Our neighbours are all quite well off professional people; the only scumbags around here are us.

:lolol:

We are end of terrace so only have one set. They are Daily Mail reading middle class Tories. He measures the lawn with a ruler and once complained our gate was slightly ajar, She disciplines the children by calling them "sweety" and "darling" and whispering at them with the sort of forced smile that normally belongs to a Stepford Wife, while they merrily carry on doing what they were doing. We have been here a year and had two barbeques and a fireworks night in that time and they think we're the Clampetts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here