Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesborough or Brentford

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Which would you rather go up this season? The big, well run club or the small pretender?

I'm prejudiced by a my car being broken into after a 4-0 defeat outside Griffin Park and solidarity with Tony Bloom against his erstwhile partner. And I think Middlesborough are one of the best teams I have seen this year. But I usually like a plucky underdog and the thought of Brentford in the top tier is quite amusing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Middlesborough to keep the pressure on Bournemouth, can't tell you how unreasonably upset I will be if Bournemouth go up.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Brentford.

Exactly the sort of team I want to see in the Premier League, and exactly what the clubs in the Premier League, as well as the financiers, don't want to see.

Bournemouth to go up with them.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Middlesborough to keep the pressure on Bournemouth, can't tell you how unreasonably upset I will be if Bournemouth go up.

Yes, It would be very annoying if they do!, Unfortunately that's football. But hey!, they could easliy end up like Blackpool!.

rgb

Jan 14, 2014
Feeling the love chaps, thanks awfully. I suspect there might be a bit of spluttering into cornflakes if Brentford and Bournemouth do go up in some quarters; I also suspect that the majority of supporters at clubs that aren't a) glory-hunters and b) up their own ar$es will enjoy the figurative nose-thumbing at the 'giants' of the 2nd division.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Which would you rather go up this season? The big, well run club or the small pretender?

I'm prejudiced by a my car being broken into after a 4-0 defeat outside Griffin Park and solidarity with Tony Bloom against his erstwhile partner. And I think Middlesborough are one of the best teams I have seen this year. But I usually like a plucky underdog and the thought of Brentford in the top tier is quite amusing.

Middlesborough seem a far better fit in the prem than Brentford.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It'll be Derby and Middlesbrough for the autos.

Watford for the play off win.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Bournemouth and Brentford going-up,along with someone like West Bromwich (never relegated Tony Pulis,always a first time Tony) even Everton,but then i like Roberto going down.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
can't help thinking of brentford nylons

boro for me

remind me of us in a way,living in the shadows of newcastle & sunderland us with saints & pompey

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
They get very tetchy oop there if you spell Middlesbrough with the surplus o.
i.e. Middlesborough instead of Middlesbrough. (Not picking anyone up on spelling, just a genuine bit of useless information.)

My Father came from that neck of the woods. I've never been to Griffin Park but went to Ayresome Park as a kid and watched parachutists descend onto the pitch before kick off, I'll go with Middlesbrough please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here