Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My BHAFC Scouting Mission Today.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Exiled to Devon I find myself going to watch Exeter City a fair bit when I can't get to Brighton games. (Still do all weekend home games, and a few away.)

You'd be surprised the amount of ex premiership/championship players that are playing in league 2.

Today Exeter City face Tranmere Rovers which throws up a few Albion links.

Micky Adams (Tranmere Manager) - Twice Brighton manager Adams took over at Prenton Park in October with Tranmere bottom of the football league. Recent form suggests they will avoid the drop.

Ryan Harley (Exeter Midfielder) - One of Brighton's worst players at the Amex? Harley's fall from grace has taken him back to Exeter where he made a name for himself. He's been pretty poor in the last two games i've seen.

Peter Brezovan (Tranmere 'Keeper) - I really liked big Pete at the Albion. Yes he ruined a lot of good days out (Hull and Stoke in the cup spring to mind) but boy did he seem a nice guy! Unfortunately looks like he will only make the bench.

Shamir Fenelon (On loan at Tranmere from BHAFC) - 2 goals in 8 appearances so far at Tranmere, always looked lively when i've seen him in the stripes, should give the Grecians defence a few problems.

Max Power (Tranmere Midfielder) - One we've been linked with lately. Top scorer this term for the Rovers with 7 league goals from midfield. Young talent surely won't be in League 2 for long?

I will report back anything interesting. Safe journey for all on their way to Blackpool, sing your hearts out and bring back 3 more valuable points. Season's not over yet, just hotting up!

:albion2:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Will certainly be interesting to read how Fenelon gets on. Smashed it up pre season here but looked WAY out of his depth when the big boy stuff started. And can Harley really fall any further from grace? What a waste of talent.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Will certainly be interesting to read how Fenelon gets on. Smashed it up pre season here but looked WAY out of his depth when the big boy stuff started. And can Harley really fall any further from grace? What a waste of talent.

An interesting event occurred in the last game I went to at St.James' when Ryan Harley beat the offside trap and found himself around 20 yards clear of the last defender. He rounded the 'keeper, didn't shoot because the angle was errrr not perfect. Then rounded the 'keeper again, had a shot by which time the defender had got back to clear off the line. This was followed by a chorus of boos from the Exeter fans!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Be glad to hear about Fenelon and Power in particular. I fancy Shamir might be the makeweight if a deal is to be done.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
An interesting event occurred in the last game I went to at St.James' when Ryan Harley beat the offside trap and found himself around 20 yards clear of the last defender. He rounded the 'keeper, didn't shoot because the angle was errrr not perfect. Then rounded the 'keeper again, had a shot by which time the defender had got back to clear off the line. This was followed by a chorus of boos from the Exeter fans!

:lolol: FFS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here