Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we move on!

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
OK so Poyet might have given the impression we have a glass ceiling but he's gone now so get over it. It might well be the case that Sunderland have only got one more point than we had, at the stage when Sammi and us parted but they have a winnable home game today which should see them moving up the table. It might well be the case that serious questions will be asked on Weirside if they don't win. However, PLEASE … can those concerned move on? I take this opportunity to thank Mr Poyet for the work he he did for us.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I'm pretty sure everyone else has moved on, but clearly you haven't by posting this note of pure drivel.

Are you smashed?! It was a complete waste of about a thousand keystrokes!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Move along now please nothing of any sense to read here

But, But, But...... Is that not 90% of the posts and threads on NSC !

Oh and include my own in the above comment......

Obviously the original poster was either slightly the worse for alcohol or works nights and has too much thinking time posting at 3am.....

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
OK so Poyet might have given the impression we have a glass ceiling but he's gone now so get over it. It might well be the case that Sunderland have only got one more point than we had, at the stage when Sammi and us parted but they have a winnable home game today which should see them moving up the table. It might well be the case that serious questions will be asked on Weirside if they don't win. However, PLEASE … can those concerned move on? I take this opportunity to thank Mr Poyet for the work he he did for us.

Get over it, man!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Keep taking the tablets.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
obsession.jpg

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011

Who? , oh yes Poyet. you know I'd completely forgotten about him until you brought it up again��

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

You really, really need to move on.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I'm pretty sure everyone else has moved on, but clearly you haven't by posting this note of pure drivel.

Are you smashed?! It was a complete waste of about a thousand keystrokes!
Well the spelling and grammar is not too bad for someone who was smashed. Thanks for taking the trouble to reply.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
It took 9 months, but 60 mg of citalopram a day and a healthy diet with regular nice walks over the downs worked for me. I can now say his name (the name we do not dare to say) without any pain.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
The OP was obviously ironic and self depreciating for anybody with half a brain but from previous experience I was not exactly expecting a knighthood for comedy. No doubt I'll get another ban by the Humour Bypass Mafia.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
HELP! I'm being ravaged by dead sheep!!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The OP was obviously ironic and self depreciating for anybody with half a brain but from previous experience I was not exactly expecting a knighthood for comedy. No doubt I'll get another ban by the Humour Bypass Mafia.
Ironic yes it was trying to be, but about a year out of date. But where is it self deprecating? It's just screaming 'look at me'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here