Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another chance to visit the new training facility.....

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Well, I've created threads for the previous two opportunities, so I might as well make it a hat-trick. The club has announced that the U-21s Final Third Development League Cup Group match against AFC Wimbledon will be played at the new Amex training facility on Tuesday February 3rd with a 2pm kick-off. 100 tickets are available to season ticket holders IN ADVANCE - U21 CUP GAME MOVED

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Do you have any advice how to get in!!
I've got my ticket and thought Id do a dummy run today, following 'maps' on my iPhone. It led me on a long winding trip along Old Salts Farm Road, I was walking up from the seafront. I ended up by some kennels! I could see the Training Centre on my left, but short of climbing through someone's land, I could see no way over to it. It's obviously wrong as I can't imagine players driving up that dirt track, surrounded by fiercely barking dogs! Please help!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Edit.

*read the bloody page, woman*

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes. You hand over your ticket at the booth by the entrance and they let you in.

I like the fact the tickets are free but you have to pay a quid for them to physically hand it over to you at the Amex :lol:

I'm off tomorrow. Loose end. I think I might give it a go.

castmana1

Nov 3, 2014
I've got my ticket and thought Id do a dummy run today, following 'maps' on my iPhone. It led me on a long winding trip along Old Salts Farm Road, I was walking up from the seafront. I ended up by some kennels! I could see the Training Centre on my left, but short of climbing through someone's land, I could see no way over to it. It's obviously wrong as I can't imagine players driving up that dirt track, surrounded by fiercely barking dogs! Please help!

Dunno about from other directions, but if you're coming down the a27 from brighton turn left at the roundabout with the big gym on the right. Then turn second left down mash barn lane, follow the road with the speed bumps.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

If you're on the coast road, you need to go to the next roundabout and turn right into South Street. Go over the railway line and turn right into Mash Barn Lane opposite the Harvester. It's easier from the A27.
If you've been to Culver Road, it's the same Harvester where you would normally turn right, but obviously turn into Mash Barn Lane instead.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you're on the coast road, you need to go to the next roundabout and turn right into South Street. Go over the railway line and turn right into Mash Barn Lane opposite the Harvester. It's easier from the A27.
If you've been to Culver Road, it's the same Harvester where you would normally turn right, but obviously turn into Mash Barn Lane instead.

Are you going?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Stephens, LuaLua & Kayal set to feature, according to the O/S. Be good to see how Kayal looks.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
If anyone on here goes, and you see a teamsheet, could you post a piccie? Would be much appreciated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here