Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colunga Loaned Out

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Strange...one can only assume we have a replacement of some kind lined up.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Weird one. He's not a winger (where we played him), but he is NEVER ever going to fit in as a loan striker in the Championship.

He showed some nice touches, and a bit of class at times, but he's not what we need IMO.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Unexpected. Can't say I'm devastated, just mildly surprised. He's occasionally offered a glimpse of something decent, without ever threatening to tear up the Championship. Suggests Hughton is very clear about the way he wants to play.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He's contributed to more goals (scored and assisted) than any other player this season so I'm surprised we've let him go. I guess he's not settled over here. We now definitely need another winger/forward before the window shuts.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
disappointed tbh. thought he was good. far better than CMS. i sincerely hope this means someone is coming in or we are down to just Baldock and one of the hold up CFs - one of whom we don't own.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Unexpected. Can't say I'm devastated, just mildly surprised. He's occasionally offered a glimpse of something decent, without ever threatening to tear up the Championship. Suggests Hughton is very clear about the way he wants to play.

Clearing the way to pay wages for someone coming in with more height maybe?
Feels like it is Hughton making longer term plans.

CMS next?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I thought he looked good for the most part, he did go missing in games sometimes but showed his quality on a fair few occasions. Still felt he would have looked better played up front. Strange move for me unless we've got someone lined up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here