Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Streaming to the Amex

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
What happened to live match streams back to the Amex. I thought the plan was for any match more than a certain distance away? I am sure Blackpool would qualify. Was it just for midweek games? Will it ever happen?

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
What happened to live match streams back to the Amex. I thought the plan was for any match more than a certain distance away? I am sure Blackpool would qualify. Was it just for midweek games? Will it ever happen?

I would of liked this too. I didn't make the first time it was streamed but it would be great if they would do it again. Plus it would be making money for the club surely.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Makes sense for sold out games too, if the interest is there of course. :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As things stand it will only happen if both clubs can reciprocate, so both games can be screened.

This will only happen for midweek games as it is believed that most fans will travel on a Saturday if they have an interest in the game.

As a result, the only chance of it happening are if both games featuring two teams are both scheduled for midweek kick-offs. Clearly there is not going to be too many of these.

Hopefully, in time, common sense prevails and more games will be screened.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here