Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTF are the doing here in the first place?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
WTF are the..........................??

D

Deleted member 22389

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-31056608

Unbelievable. So now we have to pay for their prison sentence.

Why the f*ck were they allowed in this country in the first place, and why are they not being deported?

Check everyone coming in and everyone going out from the EU and outside the EU.
If they have commited crimes in their own country they shouldn't be allowed in to this country, how hard is it.

Group of silly people in this country who would probably find it offensive or against peoples human rights to do something like this, or we would probably find we are not allowed to do that under stupid EU rules.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
If they have commited crimes in their own country they shouldn't be allowed in to this country, how hard is it.

Group of silly people in this country who would probably find it offensive or against peoples human rights to do something like this, or we would probably find we are not allowed to do that under stupid EU rules.

Any crimes leads to a ban? Or just violent crime?

D

Deleted member 22389

Fk me, if that happened to any of my family members, I would be doing what I can to get these people removed and serve the punishment in their owns prison, and not at the cost of us tax payers.
No ifs or buts on this one, they shouldn't be in this country anymore.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

You're right, it would be against EU rules but checking everyone in and out would be a massive headache if we were out of the EU.

It would mean the imposition of some form of visa system, which would not do anything for our economy, it would lead to big increase in IT spend and would certainly lead to massive delays at airports. My guess is that governments are prepared to accept the odd bad apple as the alternative would be a lot more expensive and economically damaging

D

Deleted member 22389

You're right, it would be against EU rules but checking everyone in and out would be a massive headache if we were out of the EU.

It would mean the imposition of some form of visa system, which would not do anything for our economy, it would lead to big increase in IT spend and would certainly lead to massive delays at airports. My guess is that governments are prepared to accept the odd bad apple as the alternative would be a lot more expensive and economically damaging

Then how about we run checks before they even come here, they apply to live and work in the UK, like we do for people coming from outside the EU.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Then how about we run checks before they even come here, they apply to live and work in the UK, like we do for people coming from outside the EU.

There are ways within the EU of sharing information, I'm not sure how it works and who qualifies, maybe some legal expert can help on this. I know it's not done lightly.

You don't want to make it too hard to come to the UK - yes, you may deter the odd criminal but you can also put off hundreds (thousands?) of legitimate ones. Notters has it spot on ...
How about we all live in our own fenced, razor-wired enclosure and have no contact with any other human kind, then there would be no crime at all. Let's all wall ourselves in!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Would we have to have all our own scumbags back from the' Costa del Crime' (copyright The Sun)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here