Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rubbish tracks on otherwise brilliant albums

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
I give you the pointless "Fitter Happier" on Radiohead's otherwise splendid OK Computer album.

This track falls well below even 'album filler' status IMO.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I really like the Final Cut album by Pink Floyd. Just one single crap track - Not now John

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Boris the ****ing Spider on Meaty, Beaty, Big and Bouncy! How could they?

Albion Pearl Jammer

Jan 4, 2015
Eastbourne
I give you the pointless "Fitter Happier" on Radiohead's otherwise splendid OK Computer album.

At 1st glance it does seem a pointless track but if you listen to the lyrics and try to interpret them they are quite deep....or you can save your brain power and do what I did and go to song meanings......the 1st comment makes a lot if sense to me. OK computer is a fantastic album but it was the last one before they moved in a different direction with their music.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I really like the Final Cut album by Pink Floyd. Just one single crap track - Not now John

Very divisive track that, one of my favourites on the record!

Revolution 9 on the White Album. I wouldn't go as far to call it a brilliant album but Revolution 9 is so diametrically opposed in terms of quality to the Helter Skelters and the While my Guitars of the record.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Belle & Sebastian – Electronic Renaissance on their début album, Tigermilk

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

that's my favourite track on the album :(

Anyway I'll add 'Jungle' from 'Out of the Blue' by ELO.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Sanctuary on Iron Maiden's debut album. I always skip it.

Doh! That's probably why it was not on the original album. It was only on the US release and subsequent remastered versions.

Amidst all the classic tracks there are a few duds on their early stuff. Gangland and Invaders from The Number of The Beast and Quest For Fire from Piece of Mind. And moving on to the Blaze era thank god for the inclusion of The Sign of the Cross on The X Factor!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
"army of me" on Bjork's Post got deleted when i ripped it, never liked it and doesnt fit.

i always used to skip "kiss from a rose" on Seal II. though that might have been 'cause it was massivly overplayed at the time rather than being poor.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here