Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WhiteHawk FC !.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He's saying that IF they get national Status, They already have the financial Backing to build the New stadium!.
Amongst Other thngs mentioned for current status!.

I reckon the 150 that watch them every week will be chuffed to bits with some new facilities!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
How on earth can they build in Whitehawk? I thought building there was ruled out for a number of environmental reasons

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Why Build at 30,000 Stadium when the average crowds were less the 10k..

I think The same philosophy applies here!.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I reckon the 150 that watch them every week will be chuffed to bits with some new facilities!

Great news for the club if it all goes ahead. I think they could possibly double their attendance if they get the development right. Providing home games do not clash with ours, they could be looking at pulling in as many as 400 people in the long term. Great stuff for such a small club.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
How on earth can they build in Whitehawk? I thought building there was ruled out for a number of environmental reasons

I Maybe wrong but the northern Outskirts of that Stadium diagram looks as though the horse track is right next to it!.

kip

Aug 2, 2011
What happened about their name change? Didn't they want to be called Brighton and Hove City or something?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
It still will not stop you going up to the top of the hill by the golf course and watching for free

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Great news for the club if it all goes ahead. I think they could possibly double their attendance if they get the development right. Providing home games do not clash with ours, they could be looking at pulling in as many as 400 people in the long term. Great stuff for such a small club.

400 would still see them in the bottom 8 of average attendances for the Conference South. They're trying to bankroll a National Conference status - running before they can walk.

Non league football is littered with local businessman, in this case KD Waste/Recycling, pumping money into clubs without recourse to building a core support first. It then goes horribly wrong, Lewes, Farnborough, Salisbury, Weymouth, the list goes on.

400 is barely enough to sustain Conference South finances. They're currently signing on professional players, allegedly sticking them on employment contracts with the Waste firm, and putting them on part time contracts with the club. It will all end in tears.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Why Build at 30,000 Stadium when the average crowds were less the 10k..

I think The same philosophy applies here!.

Who did that then? It certainly wasn't the Albion as they only built a 22.5k stadium to start with :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here