Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest at Home - Tickets bought - Optimism allowed?

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Payday has arrived, so first thing this morning 4 tickets were purchased for our home game against Forest on 7th February! :amex:

Hoping for our first Saturday 3pm Home victory since August. Scarily I'm mildly optimistic :facepalm:

Anybody else think this could be the turning point in our home form? Forest aren't exactly on form and our squad will hopefully be in good shape, with KLL and possibly Stephens back, along with Kayal and Best pushing for places?

Ideally the Amex will be packed too being Saturday, 3pm, Just after a lot of peoples payday and a winnable game :)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
We'd bloody well better win that day. It is the weekend of my 50th birthday, and big party that night. I don't want to be put in bad mood before the party starts.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I think we'll win it 2 nil. We're gonna be great in possession and command the game. I don't think it will be the most exciting game we'll ever see but we will control it and be comfortable. We can always come back on here for a moan up about boring wins ��

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Blackpool & Forest both seem winnable so no doubt we won't win both :lol:

I'm hoping forest isn't a turning point for home form - I'm hoping ipswich was!

el punal

We'd bloody well better win that day. It is the weekend of my 50th birthday, and big party that night. I don't want to be put in bad mood before the party starts.

If it's any consolation (should we lose!) when I hit the big five-oh I watched the Albion against Brentford with my wife and two daughters. We lost 1-2. However, the following day England drew with Greece 2-2 and reached the World Cup finals, and at the end of the season we finished champions and promoted to the old Division 1 (Championship). I'm sure you can guess the year!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here