Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
beram-kayal-230115-l229-2222634_478x359.jpg

Beram Kayal.
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 30th January 2015
by Adam Tighe
I believe this club is trying to build something good for the future, they’re looking forward too."
Beram Kayal

New signing Beram Kayal has got used to challenging at the top end of the table with his previous two clubs in Israel and Scotland, and says he wants to help Brighton & Hove Albion do the same after finally completing his transfer from Celtic.

The Israeli international was granted a work permit on Wednesday by the Football Association, and received a working visa from the Home Office yesterday, which enabled him to sign a two-and-a-half-year deal with Albion.He will still require international clearance from the FA, before being eligible for action, so may not be available for tomorrow's game at Blackpool - but either way, Kayal says he can't wait to begin a new challenge with the Seagulls.
He told seagulls.co.uk "In football after a while you need to take the decision to start something new and myself and my family made the decision to come to Brighton.
"Hopefully now we are going to do some new things. I want to be at the top, so I want success for the club and that’s my target.
"Brighton is a new club and new challenge for me. I’ve heard a lot of positive things about the club. For me it’s something special and new. I’m ready for the new challenge.
"I have won the league a few times in Israel and Scotland and played in the Champions League. I’m looking to go forward with Brighton, and I believe this club is trying to build something good for the future, and they’re looking forward too.
"They have a fantastic new stadium, new training ground and the manager wanted me here. So there’s a lot of things that came together to make me feel happy.
"I am here to help my teammates at the club go forward and hopefully we will see a lot of things in the future that can make the fans and all of us very happy."

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Kayal also revealed that coming to Brighton has fulfilled his ambition of playing in England but that leaving Glasgow was an incredibly hard decision.
"Playing in England has always been a target for me. It has always been my dream. Now it’s a great chance for me to come in and prove myself here.
"To leave Celtic was the same as leaving Maccabi Haifa. I felt part of the family at every club I’ve played for, as I always give 100% in every training session and every game.
"It was hard for me to leave the family at Maccabi and now Celtic as well, but I want to come and feel part of the Brighton & Hove Albion family.
"I can tell the fans I will always try to give 100%, in every game and hopefully we can start something together.
"I would like to say thanks to Celtic for giving me a chance. I have great memories from the day I arrived till the day I left and the fans there are unbelievable."They will always have a special place in my heart, and I wish them well for the future - but now I am starting a new chapter, here with Brighton."
[h=3]ALBION V NOTTINGHAM FOREST
[/h]SATURDAY 7TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V BIRMINGHAM
[/h]SATURDAY 21ST FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V LEEDS
[/h]TUESDAY 24TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here