Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russia World Cup

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Surely with the latest revelations in the news they can't hold on to the WC.

Or am I just being a bit naive?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Just like how Qatar can't possibly hold on to their world cup also.

Money talks.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Surely with the latest revelations in the news they can't hold on to the WC.

Or am I just being a bit naive?

Do you mean the revelation that Mr Putin is corrupt, Jails or assassinates those that do not agree with him or that he is the organiser of criminal gangs or that his troops shot down a passenger aircraft ?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Do you mean the revelation that Mr Putin is corrupt, Jails or assassinates those that do not agree with him or that he is the organiser of criminal gangs or that his troops shot down a passenger aircraft ?

Everything veggie, everything.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Loved it the other day when their credit worthiness was officially rated as "junk" :lolol:

The trouble is, Putin has such a control of Russian media that he is seen as a hero by many of the people, He can seemingly do no wrong. I think the only way anything will change is if he has a dodgy cup of tea.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The trouble is, Putin has such a control of Russian media that he is seen as a hero by many of the people, He can seemingly do no wrong.

State controlled propaganda has turned the Russian populace into brainwashed zombies........ they live in a Putin created Alternative reality to the rest of the civilised world

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here