Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Premier League Draft.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Premier+League+trophy+-+cropped.jpg

Premier League (1992-2015) Draft

Welcome to the North Stand Chat Premier League Draft! For those of you who are new to the game, then let me explain the concept. The idea of the game is to build a team, with each player satisfying one of the categories below. The idea is to end up with the strongest team you can. However, every player is only available once. Once somebody has picked them, that's it! They're unavailable. For the first time in NSC Draft history we won't be picking just a starting XI, but we'll also be drafting a 5-man subs bench. The categories and players can be picked in any order, as long as by the end of the draft you have filled every category and can field a proper Starting XI.

All players will be judged on the Premier League Career ONLY

Are you ready for the challenge? The categories are:

1 - Has won a Premier League Title.

Has at least one Premier League winners medal to his name.

2 - Has won the FA Cup.

Has a winners medal from any FA Cup. These could include Pre-1992 FA Cup Finals, although they would only be judged on the Post 1992 performances.

3 - Has played at least 200 Premier League Games.

Has made a total of 200 Premier League appearances. This can be spread between more than one club.

4 - Has played a competitive game against Brighton.

Has played a competitive game against Brighton, including Cup Games. This game doesn't have to be in the Premier League era.

5 - Has scored a Premier League Hattrick

Has scored at least one Premier League Hattrick in his career.

6 - Has been relegated from the Premier League

Was relegated from the Premier League. Must have played actual minutes during that campaign and still been at the club at the end of the season.

7 - Has played a Premier League fixture for at least THREE different clubs.

Has played Premier League games for at least three different clubs. The clubs don't have to be current Premier League clubs.

8 - Been bought for a fee equal to, or greater than £10,000,000.

Must have been purchased by a Premier League club for at least £10,000,000. All valuations will be taken from TransferMarkt

9 - Made his Premier League debut before his 20th Birthday.

Made his Premier League Debut before they turned 20. This doesn't have to be their full debut. For example, somebody who played his first game in France aged 18 and then signed for a Premier League club at 19 and played straight away would be acceptable.

10 - Has at least 70 full international caps.

Has made at least 70 full International caps during their career. This includes caps from before 1992 and caps when playing in different countries.

11 - Is currently playing in the Premier League

Any player who is playing in the Premier League team as off the 18/1/2015.

12 - Has reached a World Cup Final.

Has been part of a squad that has reached a World Cup Final. Did not have to play minutes in the final, or be part of the winning team.

13 - Has been promoted to the Premier League

Was part of any squad who won promotion from Division 1/Championship to the Premier League.

14 - Has won another Top League (La Liga, MLS, Hungarian Premier League etc.)

Has a league winners medal for any Top Tier league that isn't the Premier League. This includes the "Old" Division One.

15 - Has scored in a Manchester, Merseyside or North London Derby.

Has been credited with a goal in any of the "Big 3" derbies in the Premier League. Manchester City v Manchester United, Liverpool v Everton or Arsenal v Spurs. Own Goals or goals in cup games do NOT count.

16 - Has picked up at least 2 Red Cards in the Premier League.

Has picked up two Red Cards during their Premier League career. 2 Yellows or Straight Red are acceptable.

Previous Players who have asked to be part of this are automatically included as part of this one. Ideal numbers would be 20-24, however if there is popular demand then we could look in to joint-managers with any previous players who are willing to tutor somebody new doubling-up with a newbie.

http://www.northstandchat.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=62506&stc=1&d=1422570083

4iP9dN.png

Let the games begin. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Wooooo. Time to start a spreadsheet.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Count me in if there's still room!

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
[MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5392]Reinelt12[/MENTION]
[MENTION=286]Garry Nelson's Left Foot[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8619]Guy Fawkes[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1284]moggy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23606]Shatner's Bassoon[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22841]stripeyshark[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17456]The_Viper[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION]
[MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13376]albionalex[/MENTION]
[MENTION=29545]SDG[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1958]Gazwag[/MENTION]
[MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23421]JOLovegrove[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION]

Let the games begin. :thumbsup:

If there's room for one more.... :albion2:

Would keep me entertained at work.

well up for this if you can squeeze another in

And another ready to test the very limits of Excel in this noble pursuit

Count me in if there's still room!

This looks interesting...

Would put us on 23, room for one more I'd say.

24 would leave us the potential of a tournament at the end of the draft. 4 groups of 6, top two go through to the 1/4s! etc.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Argh just seen this :( next time unless you can squeeze to one more!!!!

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Order has been done. Now I've just got to pray there are 24 players for every category. :blush: Might have to retroactively edit a couple of them but I'm hoping I've got this right!

Anyway [MENTION=1958]Gazwag[/MENTION] you're up!

Just a few rules for everyone

6 Hour Draft Window. - After 6 hours with no pick the next person on the list is free to go. The person who has missed their pick is free to pick a player when they get online.

No naming un-drafted players - Try to avoid mentioning anybody or posting photos with them in. Nothing more frustrated then having a player fly under the rardar, just for somebody to mention them in fleeting and bring them to everybodies attention.

Tag/Message the person after you Just helps to keep the draft going at a decent pace.

Attachments

• NSC Draft Order.png
    NSC Draft Order.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 626

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here