Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Renewals - Loyalty Discounts

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Derby have just announced their season ticket costs for next season

Interestingly they now have a loyalty discount for existing season ticket holders - more money off the longer you have held a season ticket for

A good idea for us to use???

As no need to renew to make sure get a seat for Premier matches if we get lucky via the paly offs

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Excellent idea, if the records extend beyond the Amex and Withdean and include both Gillingham and the Goldstone.

No doubt all JCLs will be up in arms

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Can't see it happening myself.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Excellent idea, if the records extend beyond the Amex and Withdean and include both Gillingham and the Goldstone.

No doubt all JCLs will be up in arms

Don't think they go much further back than last couple of withdean seasons (sure that was on here pre Amex move)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is it true Lord Bracknell had a season ticket written on papyrus ?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Derby have just announced their season ticket costs for next season

Interestingly they now have a loyalty discount for existing season ticket holders - more money off the longer you have held a season ticket for

A good idea for us to use???

As no need to renew to make sure get a seat for Premier matches if we get lucky via the paly offs

The club are looking to get new fans, i can't see how making it more expensive for them to get their first ST relative to those already with Sts is going to help with this aim.

Also do Derby have many ST holders as a percentage of their crowd, i'd imagine it's much smaller percentage and thgerefore the affect on income would be significantly less to them than to us.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
The club are looking to get new fans, i can't see how making it more expensive for them to get their first ST relative to those already with Sts is going to help with this aim.

Also do Derby have many ST holders as a percentage of their crowd, i'd imagine it's much smaller percentage and thgerefore the affect on income would be significantly less to them than to us.

We could only sell approx another 500 season tickets IF we were to make the PL so that's a bit of a ceiling, the max we'd be able to sell (as per our last short soirée) is 23,000 so it's more about retention than newbies....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here