ogrady-290115-l229-2234583_478x359.jpg

Chris O'Grady applauds the fans.
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
15:00 29th January 2015
by Paul Camillin
He won't be going anywhere, which I'm delighted to say"
Chris Hughton

Brighton & Hove Albion boss Chris Hughton says Seagulls striker Chris O'Grady is staying with the club and will be an important part of his plans going forward - ending speculation around the player's future.O'Grady had been linked with a move away from Albion during the current transfer window, but Hughton has been significantly impressed by his contribution in the last month.
He said, "He won't be going anywhere, which I'm delighted to say. There's been a bit of speculation about Chris, but I'm delighted with what I've seen from him.
"You get to know players over a period of time and what he's shown in my time here puts a stop to lots of speculation."

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

O'Grady has made two starts, and two appearances from the bench under Hughton, scoring twice in the process and provided assists for others."It's testament to what Chris has done in this latest period and I can only speak about that. I can only judge him on what I see and he's been excellent, for himself and for the team with the effort he's put in.
"He's chipped in with what we want from him - which is goals - so absolutely, he won't be going anywhere."
[h=3]ALBION V NOTTINGHAM FOREST
[/h]SATURDAY 7TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V BIRMINGHAM
[/h]SATURDAY 21ST FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V LEEDS
[/h]TUESDAY 24TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 7:45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here